January 19-27, 2010
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
Chinese Yo-Yo is being a pain in my ass! it's so difficult, but I'm hanging on there.. getting to it. Thanks to Tobar, Frank and the teacher i'm learning the tricks and stuff because I'll have yo-yo test next week. Anyway.. we all know PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, and I'm too lazy to practice yo-yo outside the class. Teehee.
BEAR LOVER
Mame is the best! She wastes her precious time just to follow us from here to there. During these days she has taken us to the zoo, to a big department store and a puppet show. We always have a great time with her.
The day of the zoo we were all ready! well, my gang, the one we named "The Outsiders" or "The Panamanians Who Aren't in the Chinese School".. whatever. But, suddenly Kang appears and I asked him: Where are you going? he said: "To the zoo!
So, I got to know him and he's really cool! I gave him a little panda key chain because I saw he had a pair hanging on his ID card.
OHHH!! and I bough this cute polar bear, which I called Libby! Do you know why? Nah you don't
Later on, we went to Taipei 101 (again, for me), but this time I did not go up because I didn't want to pay 15 bucks to see the same thing. Well, Kang stayed with me because he went up also.
No comments:
Post a Comment