From now on, I can officially say: I CAME TO TAIWAN. You know why? White Ladder Photo Studio. The end.
We took the metro, as usual, and then took a taxi to get there. It took less than 5 minutes from the station to the photo studio. When we got there we started to see the photo albums and some of the stuff they had in the office. I was the second to pay, just after Michi.
Like 10 minutes later, a lady told us that the studio was in front of the office so, we walked again and got to the real place. I chose my outfits pretty quick so, I was the first one. The first outfit was really asian. I had this short wig that looked like a mini bob, a checkered white and yellow shirt, a green short with huge pockets, striped socks and red pumps. In the second one, I was a gypsie woman. I had a long curled wig accompanied with a brown bandana and big flowers and a halter dress under a short sleeved lavender sweater. On top of that, I had a cowboyish vest and two indian looking belts surrounding my waist. Le numero trois, I had a white dress, that looked like a wedding gown, with little rhinestones and flowers. The fourth one, was my favorite even though it didn't look like me. It was a black dress with ruffles. I had a long brownish wig with gray flowers. The last one was the red dress.. the one that everyone chose.
On that night, we went to Sun Merry and picked up Nicole's birthday cake. We were making a surprise party for her. The plan was perfect and it went like this.. We told Michael to go upstair and wake up Nicole (Excuse: 'Awei is calling you and wants you to go to the basement right now!) She actually believed the whole story, until Michael asked: 'Hey, did you do something wrong? and Leisa and I said WHAT??? NOOO?? hahahaha (we are such bad actresses) but after all, she really enjoyed the 'almost surprise'.
We gave her Ferreros, Torblerone and the best of all Alexa's present, a cudly panda! which we named it 'Lacoste' teehee.
That day, at night, we went to Friday's to celebrate again with a typical "Sheng Ri Shang Ni Kuai Le"
No comments:
Post a Comment