January 7, 2010
HEYAAAA! Today was not as exciting as the other days, but we had culture classes. In the second period I went to 'Straw Art and Molded Dough Figurines' class. I had a really bad time.. At the end of the class I came up with NOTHING! I just don't have the patience to cut pieces of straw nor being concentrated so much time. Oh! and the worst part is that the 'lao shi' doesn't speak english. So, I will never be able to understand a single class.
Later I went to chinese Yo-Yo class. It was really cool! At first, I was going to give up; the damned yo-yo wouldn't stay in equilibrium (plus, I already had it with the straw thing). Anyway, I told myself: 'Dorianne you can do it! so, I started. For two hours trying to do the same thing over and over again. The yo-yo would fall, i'd pick it up again and do it 47583457835 more times. After '47583457835' times (by the way, I memorized how many times I dropped the Yo-Yo) trying to do the same trick, I finally got it! OMG! No kidding.. For real. I screamed loudly, Thank God everybody else was concentrated in their yo-yo's. phew.
To continue the routine, we went out and it was raining. I hate the rain in taiwan. It's like acid rain or something and somebody told me it makes you lose hair. So, you HAVE to use the umbrella. Well, proceeding.. This time I went to a huge place that only sold electronics. I'm not a big fan of electronics but, I came out with these really cool baby pink headphones. Ah! and Alexa, Nicole, Iveth, Michelle, Guille, and Alejandro went to Xiling. They went shopping!!! Next time, I'll go with them. FOR SURE
ttfn
No comments:
Post a Comment