Saturday, January 16, 2010

Icy Garden

January 16, 2010


The day started with the daily EGG. Every plate you eat gotta have egg. Who knows why.. but is already disggusting me. After breakfast, I went up quickly because the teacher was already waiting for us in the lobby. We had a fieldtrip today. Destination: The Lin Family Garden in Banjiao.


The garden was beautiful! I really loved the arquitecture. It has a big pond where thousands of golden and orange fish swim around, butterflies, peaches and pomegranate windows, big stanked vases where baby fish are raised and perfectly resting along the pond.

Later on, we went to the ice skating rink. Joel taught me how to go backwards and it was really fun! You had to see me.. At first, it looked like an ass dance or something! But, then I practiced a lot and success! I made it.

When we finished ice skating, Nicole,Alexa,Joel, Augusto and I decided to stay 'shopping' because we saw this fancy looking mall. We didn't buy anything. It's the worst mall I've ever been to, REALLY. Don't you believe me? then, what if I tell you that our main attraction was "Toys R Us? We just ended up with our stomach full.

Voila! Notre jour a terminé.

No comments:

Post a Comment