January 4, 2010:
Day of Arrival!, that means being plain noob in Taiwan. I have to admit it was one of the most embarrassing days of my whole life! I started being a dummie since the moment I stepped out from the plane. How did i realize that? well it goes like this: I was really tired of carrying so many things so, i decided to put my purse inside the bigger bag. It was a really good idea. Oh! and for the record I locked it for more 'safety'. Hey! that 'really good idea' was turning into the greatest idea! BUT, guess what? the key was inside my purse F M L .
Ok.. I have to say that it's terrible when you're CHINESE and you don't know how to speak the language! you had to see the people's faces when they asked me something and words wouldn't come out from my mouth. Ah! and the most hilarious thing is that we (Alexa, Nicole and I) look like locals, with these boots, blazer jackets and faux-fur-hoodie sweaters. Like this, people will never recognize us as TOURISTS. Haha! Well, just for one thing I bet they'll do.. Alexa. She would practically ask everyone if she can take a picture of them. Like, random people who look funny, people in scooters (or vespas, whatever it's called) or people who are plain cute in their outfits.
The thing is.. that even though today was not my day at all.. I really liked it here! I loved my room, the people, my roomies.. EVERYTHING! especially the night market ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment