Saturday, January 9, 2010

101 Dalmatians

January 9, 2010

Well, 'au jour d'hui' we ended classes at 11:50. My plan was to go with Maria Mercedes, Michelle's cousin, to who knows where. But, the other gang decided to go to 'Taipei 101', the tallest building in the world, you know, the one known for the 'Damper Babies'. I really wanted to go there, so, I joined the people who wanted to go to 'Taipei 101'.


The journey was quite long, but as always, worth while. We ended up in this huge city (the type of Taiwan I have always waited for, 'cause here near the U it's a bit old.. like no tall buildings or techy stuff). As we walked, we started seeing dogs, and I thought it was a park in which people normally walked their dogs or so. But, suddenly there were a million dogs! guess what? it was a dog contest. I saw so many different kinds of dogs, the only ones you see on TV or the PC. There were ginormous dogs as well as little tiny winy dogs. It was really cool, for me. Ha!


Later I got myself lost with Brandon, Joel, Federico, Christian and Jorge. Yeah, the only girl within the little group. They decided to go to the biggest building in the world by themselves, forgetting that other people might have been looking for us like crazy. So, I started panicking. Of course, Brandon and Joel started laughing at me. The thing is that we made it there and entered TAIPEI 101. The first things I noticed were the fancy shops well, boutiques(like, Dior, Chanel, Emporio Armani,etc).

Then, we went up. The elevator is really fast and the entrance really looks like Disney Quest, the one in Downtown Disney, Orlando. Well, the door opened and we stepped out. It was wonderful. The view was precious, you could see the whole city from one single place.

After a tiring day, I ended up taking care of Koke because he was not feeling well at all. And that was it for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment