Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Runny Nose

January 5, 2010

HAHA! Just don't ask. I really don't know why I named it 'Runny Nose'.. I guess it was a bit catchy, but it kinda has its purpose. This morning I woke up sneezing like craaaaaaazy! I had this really runny nose and it wouldn't stop. I was terrified. I didn't want to get sick!! Then, Alexa told me that if the booger from my nose wasn't coming out GREEN, you were just having an allergy problem (Check!! no green-greens). I came to my room again and took a Tylenol Cold and voila! NO MORE RUNNY NOSE!

So, today was a bit dissappointing. I really don't wanna say this again.. but I'm a chinese person who doesn't know how to speak chinese. I left everything in BLANK in all of the tests! well except from the oral one, in which the girl traduced everything she asked me. But, i have to say that I did answer her questions back in mandarin ;)

At 5 o' clock p.m we went out. We headed to XIMEN, taking the metro. There we found the 'White Photo Studio' little office to make an appointment with the salesman (which i think it's a salesWoman) and confirm the day we were doing our photoshoots.

It was a little bit rainy and really cold! Now we're going to bed check at 10:00 p.m in the meeting room, as I'll have to do every tuesday from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment