January 10, 2009
In the early morning, the phone rang. Nicole thought it was a prank call again, but she decided to give me the phone. When I picked up, it was Koke. He had forgotten to ask for his wallet again. So, I went up and returned the wallet. But, at the same time they were just at the knob closing the door to go out and have lunch. We were four. Koke, Joel, Ernesto et moi.
We were planning to go to Subway. But, in the way we found this really fancy-looking place with cheap prices. We totally forgot about Subway and went in to the watchamacallit restaurant. The plates looked really expensive, gourmet and everything, Just for 3 dollars. It was about the same amount of food I have in Panama, in this restaurant called Ten Bistro. The difference is that each plate in Ten Bistro costs about 12 dollars or so. The thing is that the food was really really good! I would totally have it again.
Later on, we took the metro (which is 'another day in the metro' because the first day I took it, it was like a Disney ride. Seriously). Our first stop was Ximen, because Ernesto and Koke had to pay 'White'. Also, Ernesto had a piercing, Joel and Koke had icecream and to end our stay in Ximen, we went in to a photobooth and took this really asian photos. Haha!
Our next stop was Shilin! Those three thought I had already been to Shilin, but the truth was that I was standing there, just like them, not knowing anything about the city. The only thing I knew was that the night market was really big. So, we started walking and saw this little sign that said 'night market' and believe me I was really excited. When we got there we started smelling this terrible odor, Koke thought it was the frog egg thingy, but I still think it was the Tofu.
We went to a Pagoda, ate some sweet-flavorish fried chicken and went to a hundred places were only snickers were sold. I HATE SNICKERS.. but anyway I had a good time. It was awesome. Now, I realize that I get along better with the guys, well in that group.
No comments:
Post a Comment