Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laguna Beach, Woopee and the Night Market

January 11-15, 2010

Hahaha, Well on these days I have been doing nothing. I just go out to eat (a.k.a surviving). I am out of money so, I can't buy anything, just food because of the ticket thingies. I have tried the Japanese place, the J&K (where the woman would O-N-L-Y say 'Xie xie'), Sun Merry Cafe, and the Korean restaurant.




I LOOOOOOOOOOVE LAGUNA BEACH! end of story.




Oh, and I have to mention my roomies! Nicole and Leisa. Leisa would come everynight screaming: 'WHOOPEEE' and Nicole & I just have to laugh our asses off. She is a real trip. And Nicole.. well, I got to know her better and now she's a good friend of mine. I really really love them! Those two make my every night.

Thank God I'm surviving Taiwan with more that two feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment