January 6, 2010
NI HAO! wo shi hen hao, ni ne? So, today was my first day of class. I thought it was gonna be a very boring day, but I was terribly wrong. Our teacher, Ling lao shi, is so cool!!! yeah, i can't believe I'm calling a teacher 'cool'..
Later, all the students, including me went to the auditorium. A girl with a purple vest started to talk fluid mandarin. So, at the end, all I knew was that I came out from the auditorium with free coupons for food! Great huh?
As every night, we signed the paper and went out. This time I went CRAZY with headbands!!! I just stopped in every single place I saw a bunch of them. Gosh, you had to see that with your own eyes. I would actually scream H E A D B A N D S ! ! ! and started running to the store. Well, I didn't buy that much.. just 4. And you know something.. I was willing to get more but, my friends decided to stop me and would not let me go to another place with headbands. Not so great huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment